Membership and Regis

当前位置:首页 > Membership and Regis > UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP
发布时间:2020-04-07 浏览:9

Make sure you are in the correct membership grade to reflect your role and experience.

ust graduated? Upgrade from Affiliate to Associate

If you have graduated from university with a suitable degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) subject, you can apply to upgrade from Affiliate membership to Associate membership.

You will be able to use the letters AMIMechE after your name.

Progressing in your career and ready for professional registration? Upgrade your membership

Once you have acquired suitable experience, Associate members can apply to upgrade to full membership of the Institution and will also be assessed for professional registration with the Engineering Council at the same time.

There are three separate registration categories: Engineering Technician (EngTech), Incorporated Engineer (IEng) and Chartered Engineer (CEng).

Members can use the MIMechE designation after their name, along with the designation for their professional registration category.